The next session of Project Broadway’s Mosaic Training Program is not currently scheduled. Please subscribe to our email list to be alerted when applications open up.
Receive Periodic Project Broadway Updates
Be a part of Project Broadway’s Virtual Musical Theater Training Program!
Calling All BIPOC High School Aged Performers!
Only ten students will be selected to participate in this 7-week program led by Tony Award winner, Karen Olivo and other amazing Broadway artists!
This unique program is designed to help develop all level performers. Students can expect to be inspired and encouraged to be their artistic authentic selves!
Through vocal & dance instruction, this masterclass program will strengthen and enhance passionate, talented students who are ready for next level musical theater training! Project Broadway is thrilled to offer this high quality theater arts program during this unprecedented time.
The Mosaic Training Program curriculum will include the following units of study:
- Introduction to Singing/Musical Theater: Students will receive one-on-one training in a group setting working on their 16-32 bar audition cuts. Some topics covered will be song interpretation, music selection, and how to present yourself in an audition.
- Introduction to Musical Theater Dance: Students will participate in dance workshops with Broadway dancers where they will learn choreography directly from a Broadway show.
- Acting 101: Students will participate in acting workshops to hone their acting skills – themes can be Commercial, On-Camera, Scene Study, Improv, or Monologues.
- Broadway Behind the Curtain: A Q&A featuring Broadway guests with various careers that gives participants an insider perspective on working in the industry.
- Must self identify as a Black, Indigenous, or other person of color, including Latinx, Asian & mixed race.
- Must be in 9th-12th grade
- Must demonstrate financial need.